Motivation: Recover the Seven Lotus Crown and cement your claim to the position of High Queen of An-Teng.
Nature: Conniver (Regain a point of Willpower whenever you trick someone into doing something for you)
Essence 2. Zenith Caste dark haired, dark eyed, golden skinned stately courtesan.
- Virtues: Compassion 4, Conviction 3, Temperance 5, Valor 4
- Virtue Flaw: Overindulgence
- Personal Essence: 13
- Peripheral Essence: 32
- 2nd Peripheral Essence Pool: 10 (only regained by exposure to direct sunlight)
- Willpower 6
Backgrounds: Allies ( Gisem) 1, Contacts (Dragon Blooded Scholar, Lintha Smuggler, and Priest of the Golden Lord) 3, Familiar (telepathic claw strider) 2, Followers (a pair of bodyguards, a cook, a major domo, and a secretary) 1, Lunar Bond 1, and Resources (House of Courteous Attention) 3
- Harmonious Presence Meditation
- Heart-Compelling Method
- Masterful Performance Technique
- Precision of the Striking Raptor (1m per +2 accuracy dice to a thrown roll)
- Radiant Essence Technique
- Reed in the Wind
- Rose-Lipped Seduction Style
- Seven Shadow Evasion (6m/Reflexive: Perfect dodge)
- Shadow Over Water
- Sun Bolt (see bottom of this page)
- Surprise Anticipation Method (1m: Negate surprise)
- Trustworthy Companion Stance (3m/Scene: Characters who interact with her must make a Temperance roll with a difficulty equal to her permanent Essence rating to avoid telling her secrets)
Dexterity 3, Stamina 5, Strength 1, Appearance 3, Charisma 3, Manipulation 3, Intelligence 2, Perception 3, Wits 3
Caste Abilities: Endurance 1, Performance 5, Presence 5, Resistance 1, and Survival 0
Favored Abilities: Awareness 3, Dodge 5, Lore 5, Socialize 1, Thrown 2
Other Abilities: Linguistics 2, and Ride 1
Languages: Native: Flametongue (Tengese dialect), High Realm, and Old Realm
Specialties: +3 dice to throw Sun Bolts, +2 dice to Seduction
Attacks and possessions:
- Coral Snake Venom (6L/Toxicity 3, -5)
- Fancy Kimono
- Fine Perfume
- Poison Needle: Accuracy 3d, Damage 1L + Poison, Rate 3, Range Increment 5
- Sun Bolt: Accuracy 10d, Damage 2L per mote (maximum of 20L for 10m), Rate 1, Range 20
- Blazing Comet Approach (Precision of the Striking Raptor + Sun Bolt: cost 10m + 1 Willpower for Accuracy 20d, Damage 10L, Rate 1, Range 20)
- Curious Omen Revelation Technique (Surprise Anticipation Method + Seven Shadow Evasion: cost 7m + 1 willpower)
Health Levels (10): -0,-1,-1,-1,-2,-2,-2,-2,-4, and Incapacitated
Merits: Common Sense 1pt, Enchanting Features (the character gains a two die bonus on all social rolls designed to seduce another person who is capable of becoming sexually attracted to her) 2pts, Heirloom (a House of Courteous Attention in the City of the Steel Lotus) 1pt
- Cost: 1 pt.
- Availability: Anyone
Your character has an inner voice that warns her when her present course of action is unwise or dangerous, a voice that sounds remarkably like that of the Storyteller. Whenever the character prepares for a course of action that is objectively a bad idea (and especially when it is a very bad idea), the Storyteller will warn the character’s player of the danger he has apparently failed to see. The Storyteller is obliged only to warn the player. Nothing prevents a stubborn or bull-headed character from doggedly pursuing a course of action that a more reasonable character would avoid.
- Note: This Merit is most appropriate for the characters of inexperienced players.
Flaws: Diminished Attribute 3 points and Weak Essence 6 points
Claw Striders are predatory pack hunters who measure 20 feet from snout to tail and stand 6 feet tall. Packs hunt by running down and savaging anything that crosses their path, and they are capable of taking down yeddim and even tyrant lizards. Claw Striders prefer open plains and savanna. Intelligent enough to be trained, these surly beasts are still rarely used as mounts.
Attributes: Dex 4, Stamina 7, Strength 7, Perception 3, Intelligence 2, Wits 3
Abilities: Athletics 3 (Sprinting +1), Awareness 3 (Sharp Sight +3), Brawl 3 (Bite +1, Claw +1) Dodge 2, Endurance 2, Investigation 2, Presence 2 (Intimidation +2), Resistance 2, Stealth 2 (Ambush +3), and Survival 3
- Essence 1
- Willpower 2
- Soak 3L/10B
- Health Levels (9): -0,-0,-1,-1,-2,-2,-4,-4, and Incapacitated
- Bite: speed +6, Accuracy 6d, Damage 9L
- Claw: speed +8, Accuracy 8d, Damage 7L
- Night Eyes (Pox) – The familiar’s eyes have changed so that it can see in darkness as easily as daylight. All penalties for poor visibility due to lack of illumination are eliminated.
- Thought-Speech Link (Affliction) – The familiar and its master can communicate silently. The familiar is capable of communicating only in simple words and phrases, the equivalent of a very young child. Thought-Speech doesn’t work in any area screened against magical scrying and intrusion (such as a Private Plaza of Downcast Eyes) and is can only be initiated if the Familiar is within (master’s Essence + familiar’s Essence) x 10 yards of its master.
Note: Claw Striders have a top speed of 45 mph
- Cost: 1 mote per 2L damage
- Duration: Instant
- Type: Simple
- Minimum Lore: 2
- Minimum Essence: 2
- Prerequisite Charms: None
The character draws a bolt of fiery Solar Essence from her anima and with a sudden gesture, launches it at a foe. Objects struck by this bolt shatter or turn to ash. The Exalt makes a Dexterity + Athletics or Thrown roll to attack, with an Accuracy bonus equal to her Permanent Essence. This attack deals 2L damage for each mote spent on activating it; the Exalt can spend no more motes than her Stamina + Lore. The Bolt has a range of (10 x permanent Essence) in yards. When used against demons or the undead, this Charm deals aggravated damage.